Twin-hulled Aluminium Catamaran fitted with two 50bhp Evenrude outboard engines. Extremely shallow draft suited for working alongside coastal and river shorelines.
- Aft dive platform and ladder.
- Diver recovery davit and winch.
- Large protected and covered wheelhouse.
- Removable Deck Covers
- Certification: Compliant with MCA Cat 4 Workboat Rules (20 miles Safe Haven) (current -re-certified 2018).
- Certification: Environment Agency Boat Safety Scheme (current - re-certified 2018)
Originally built 1993 but fully redesigned and reconstructed in 2008 by Alnmaritec
|Vessel type:||Dive Support Vessel|
|Model:||Twin-hulled Aluminium Catamaran|
|No. of engines:||2|
|Engine model:||Evenrude 50bhp outboard|
|Length over all:||8.7m|
|Keel type:||Twin Keel|
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.